Custom Search

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A Kinder Side to Meek

This is the sort of ad I hope goes up everywhere in Florida. Meek has to play rough with Jeff Greene, but if he never gives people something to vote for, he will not win. I like this bio piece a lot. It boasts his progressive credentials and gives that every-man feel a former Congressman needs to survive in this political environment.


Must admit, though, I worry if the Carrie Meek footage will come back to bite him. I hope not, but she is the one with ties to the Stackhouse issue. Portraying her as just a single mom in West Florida, well...

P.S. I realize this blog is getting a little Meek heavy. For those loyal readers getting tired of that, I promise to get back to the Cabinet and Congress races very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment