Custom Search

Friday, June 25, 2010

Please Nominate Me!

I am very new to blogging, so new I just learned of the Florida Netroots Awards today, the very last day when nominations can be accepted. But somehow in just a couple months this blog has won some notice. I am no good at this sort of thing, but I know getting recognition for my work in this award competition will help get more positive attention on what I am doing here.

Among many categories in this competition is Best New Blogger. There are also categories for Best State Blog, Best Writer and Best Post, but I don't pretend to be familiar enough with the Florida blogosphere to know if my effort has or deserves a chance at those. I certainly would appreciate somebody tossing Rantings From Florida into the mix as a new blog, though.

I am not trying to start a campaign, and multiple nominations mean nothing. This is not votes, just nominations. But if you think this site deserves consideration, please follow the link and nominate Rantings From Florida.

Of course, I expect many of you read other blogs, and support various progressive movements and candidates. I encourage you to nominate anything and anyone you find deserving of these awards.

1 comment:

  1. You have been nominated for at least one award in the 2010 Florida Netroots Awards. You can vote here:

    http://www.esurveyspro.com/Survey.aspx?id=10997c1a-c9db-4d00-8521-6cc6fc049a38

    Tell your friends and supporters to come vote as well. Voting is open until July 10, 2010. Runoffs will be conducted the following week, if necessary. Winners will be announced at the 2010 Jefferson-Jackson Weekend at the Netroots Coalition's event.

    ReplyDelete