Custom Search

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

FL-22: Klein-West

Update 4: I just woke up to some bad Palm Beach numbers. I'm guessing Ron Klein is sleeping right now. I guess it's two years of zaniness. Also, I will write this again later today, but: Alan Grayson is too crazy and theatrical for Florida voters. Allen West, just right.

Update 3: West is up about 13,000 right now. But it is tough to call this because most of Palm Beach is still out. In this race, the county supervisor is reporting 120 of 277 precincts. It still is hard to say if the lead wasn't just in early voting. Anyway, this race and the governor's race really hinge on Palm Beach right now.

Update 2: Well, South Florida numbers are coming in and things are tightening up, but I am not feeling very optimistic right now. Looks like the loony is headed to Washington.

Update: Don't be alarmed. Just 67,000 votes are in. West is up, but that means he had a god early voter machine... I hope.
---
If Ron Klein cannot beat the cartoon character that is Allen West, then prep yourself for a night where the Republicans take 70 seats. My hope is the racist bikers realize West is black or just get drunk lost on the way to the polls.

I suspect more attention has been paid to this race than it warrants. West is a YouTube sensation and nothing more.

But if he does win, at least I will have someone to blog about for the next few years.

2 comments:

  1. I've met Allen West and he's for real. A gentleman and scholar. Where does Allen West differ on the issues from yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The war. Taxes for the rich. Health care. He says he wants to have Congressional investigations of the president for appointing "czars" as if Obama invented that title.

    Plus, the man likes to ask questions by firing guns beside people's heads and rides around with a racist motorcycle gang. He is certifiably insane.

    But other than that...

    ReplyDelete