Custom Search

Monday, October 25, 2010

My Take on Florida's Constitutional Amendments

Some people have asked me to explain and offer an opinion on the Constitutional Amendments which appear on Florida's statewide ballot this year. And being so full of myself, I decided to go ahead and proclaim which measures should pass and which should go down.

As I have done before, this post is an index post, a table of contents if you will. The links below go to posts on Rantings From Florida which fully explain my positions on the issues. I hope all of you informed readers will follow each link. Maybe you will agree with me, and go vote just as I tell you. This will provide me with delusions of grandeur beyond imagination. Or maybe you will think I am crazy, leave a nasty comment and deflate my self worth. That's fine too.

Either way, enjoy.





No comments:

Post a Comment